Samson's MBA28 Microphone Boom Arm is the perfect microphone accessories for any radio, podcast or home studio setup. Its articulating design provides a maximum horizontal/vertical arm reach of 28", giving users convenient flexibility with their mic placement. The MBA28 also features internal springs that allow for silent and effortless positioning, which is ideal while recording or during live broadcasts.
With two mounting options included, the MBA28 can be temporarily attached to a table or desk with the C-clamp mount, or more permanently fixed to a surface with the flange mount. In combination with durable steel construction, this mic boom arms offer 5/8"-27 mic clip threading that can accommodate any mic weighing up to five pounds.
Samson MBA28 28" Desk Mount Mic Boom Arm Features
- Articulating microphone boom arm
- Durable steel construction
- Internal springs for silent and effortless positioning
- 28" maximum arm reach
- 5/8"-27 mic clip threading
- 5 lb maximum weight capacity
- C-clamp mount (2" maximum grip) included
- Flange mount (with wood screws) included