Samson’s Auro D1500 Active Subwoofer provides powerful lows that let audiences not only hear, but “feel” the bass. The Auro D1500 packs an unbelievable 1,000 watts of heart-thumping power in a sleek, low profile enclosure that weighs just over 50 pounds, making it ideal for gigging musicians, mobile DJs and other general sound reinforcement applications. The Auro D1500 Active Subwoofer goes where low-end is a must.
Samson D1500A Auro Powered Subwoofer Features
- Lightweight, compact Class D active subwoofer, weighing just over 50lb
- 15” long excursion low frequency driver
- 2.5” voice coil
- 1,000 watts of output power
- Balanced XLR-1/4” combo inputs
- Unbalanced stereo RCA inputs
- Stereo XLR high pass filter outputs
- Additional parallel full range XLR outputs
- Signal, Limiter and Protect LED indicators
- Variable low pass filter control (balance control when used with high pass outputs)
- 3-position (Normal, Deep, Boost) DSP contour control
- Polarity switch
- Solid 5/8” plywood enclosure with textured paint finish
- Integrated 1 3/8” pole mount receptacle
- Two large ergonomic carry handles
The Auro D1500 features a 15” long excursion low frequency driver and a lightweight Class D amplifier. Designed for convenience, the D1500 includes balanced XLR-1/4” combo and unbalanced stereo RCA input options to easily route the outputs of your DJ mixer straight into the subwoofer. The system also features two sets of stereo output options, including stereo XLR high pass filter outputs for easy integration of powered satellite speakers into your PA setup, as well as additional parallel full range XLR outputs.
The D1500 also comes complete with a variable low pass filter control knob and a selectable switch for DSP settings pre-tuned for specific situations. In addition Signal, Limiter and Protect LED indicators offer constant monitoring of the amplifier’s levels, while the system’s Polarity switch can be used to ensure that the subwoofer is in phase with the rest of your PA system.
A roadworthy design, the Auro D1500 is constructed of solid 5/8” plywood with a professional textured paint finish. The enclosure also features two large ergonomic carry handles that make transport a breeze, as well as a 1 3/8” pole mount receptacle.
Built to last with power that defies is compact stature, the Auro D1500 Active Subwoofer provides the super tight and punchy low frequency output that completes your Auro PA setup.