The Samson Auro D1800 Powered PA Subwoofer provides amazing lows that will bring the bottom-end of your PA system to life. Designed with a Class D amplifier, the Auro D1800 subwoofer packs heart-thumping power into a more efficient enclosure ideal for fixed installations, musicians, DJs and general live sound reinforcement. Samson Auro D1800 goes where low-end is a must.
Samson Auro D1800 Powered PA Subwoofer Features
- Easy to move and built to last
- Provides super tight and punchy low frequency output
- 500 watts RMS and 1000 watts peak of Class D power
- 18-inch low frequency transducer with robust 3-inch voice coil
- Fixed frequency (126 Hz, 24 dB/octave) electronic crossover
- Balanced XLR stereo input
- Balanced XLR stereo full range and high-pass outputs
- Power, Signal and Peak LED displays
- Normal/Invert phase level control
- Large metal grab handles and a 35mm pole mount receptacle
- Solid 3/4-inch plywood construction with textured finish
Samson Auro D1800 has an 18-inch low frequency transducer with a robust 3-inch voice coil that drives 500 watts of RMS and 1000 watts of peak output power. In addition, its Power, Signal and Peak LED displays provide constant output monitoring.
A fixed frequency (126 Hz, 24 dB/octave) electronic crossover allows you to use Auro D1800's balanced XLR stereo input, as well as its balanced XLR stereo full range and high-pass outputs to run your satellite speakers or daisy chain with additional subwoofers. Use the Normal/Invert phase level control to ensure that the subwoofer is in phase with the rest of your PA system.
Auro D1800 rear Panel
To ensure roadworthy durability, the Samson Auro D1800 powered sub is constructed of solid 3/4-inch plywood with a professional textured finish. The enclosure also features large metal handles that make transport a breeze, as well as a 35mm pole mount receptacle.