Listen to music, produce tracks, and many other applications with the Samson MediaOne M50 Powered Studio Monitors! These monitors are an affordable, full-range speaker solution for all your desktop and multimedia applications. Whether you're listening to music, producing tracks, watching videos or gaming, this stereo monitor pair features an internal amplifier, solid wood construction and high-quality components that bring big, balanced sound to your desktop space.
Each MediaOne M50 monitor features a 5.25 inch polypropylene woofer that provides tight lows, complemented by a 3/4 inch silk-dome tweeter housed in a custom waveguide that adds smooth highs with a wide sound stage. The result is a system with a balanced frequency response and stunning full-range audio. Additionally, a Bass Boost switch allows users to enhance the lows.
Samson MediaOne M50 5" 2-Way Powered Studio Monitors Features
- Multimedia speaker system
- Sold as stereo pair (one active speaker, one passive speaker)
- Ideal in home studios for music playback, production, gaming and video applications
- 80 watts (40W per channel)
- 5.25 inch polypropylene woofers with butyl surround
- 3/4 inch silk dome tweeters
- Crystal clear high-end performance
- Exceptional bass response
- Bass Boost switch
- Stereo RCA and 1/8 inch inputs
- Stereo 1/8 inch Sub and headphone outputs
- Sleek all-black vinyl finish
- Speaker cable included
Based on Samson’s 20 years of experience designing professional studio monitors for recording studios around the world, the MediaOne M50s are powered by an internal 80-watt (40 watts per channel), studio-grade A/B amplifier to produce robust, detailed sound. Also, solid wood cabinet construction with rear porting ensures maximum efficiency and low response without mechanical power loss.
Connect a mixer, audio interface, computer or mobile audio device to the system’s rear stereo RCA and 1/8 inch inputs. A front panel headphone jack mutes the speakers for private listening sessions. In addition, a 1/8 inch (3.5mm) output allows you to integrate a powered subwoofer with the MediaOne M50s to create a 2.1 system.