Auro D412 Fuses Power and Portability with the Samson Sound.
Designed to encompass the key elements of power, portability and exceptional sound, Auro D412 is a lightweight, 2-way active speaker enclosure that combines superior components and meticulous engineering.
Samson Auro D412 Powered Speaker Features
- Compact, lightweight 2-way active speaker system
- 12-inch extended range low frequency driver
- 1.34-inch (34mm) compression driver with 1-inch exit
- 400 watts of output power
- 2-band equalizer (Bass and Treble Controls)
- Line output allows daisy chaining of additional speakers
- Built-in Optimax compressor/limiter with two-stage speaker protection
- Two oversized ergonomic carry handles
- Dual-angle floor monitor positioning options
- Solid polypropylene construction
Delivering 400 watts of power, Auro D412 features a 12-inch extended low frequency driver and accompanying 1.34-inch compression driver. Immersive, articulate bass and sweet, lucid highs create well-balanced and expressive audio suitable for any situation when pro-quality sound is a must. Plus, our exclusive Optimax processing ensures the Auro D412 will operate at high volume levels without sacrificing low end. Its convenient 1/4-inch line input and XLR mic input, along with volume control and two-band equalizer, combine professional capabilities with total ease of use.
One feature you’ll love about the Auro D412 is its conveniently lightweight, yet resilient design. The unit provides two oversized ergonomic carry handles, making transportation a breeze, while the solid polypropylene construction ensures roadworthy durability. Auro D412 is ideal for sound professionals and performers seeking to bridge the gap between portable and fixed installation applications.
Auro D412 provides versatile speaker solutions that easily integrate into PA setups for a variety of applications, including musical and other general live sound reinforcement.