Samson's Expedition XP1000 Portable PA system is an all-in-one sound system with incredible features and tons of power that packs into a single compact design. It's perfect for live music performances, DJ sets, parties, group exercise classes, office presentations, academic lectures and anywhere else you want great sound.
Samson Expedition XP1000 Portable PA System Features
- Packs up into a single portable unit that weighs just over 50lb
- Lightweight, Class D amp produces 1,000W (2 x 500) of stereo power
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music
- Dual 2-way speaker enclosures with 10 inch woofers
- 1 inch high frequency drivers
- Removable 10-channel mixer with 16 presets of 24-bit digital effects
- Bass and Treble controls on each channel
- Four Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4 inch jacks) for mic, guitars and other line level devices
- Three stereo channels with multiple input options (1/4 inch, 1/8 inch, RCA) for connecting external devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- USB Wireless port for use with Samson’s Stage XPD1 USB Digital Wireless System (sold separately)
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Two 1/4 inch Monitor outputs allow connections to external powered speakers
- Additional RCA output for external recorders
- Selectable compressor on two Mic/Line channels
- Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ for speech or music playback
- 6-segment level meter with limiter indicator
- Integrated 1 3/8 inch speaker stand mount
- 30 degree kickback design for using enclosures as floor monitors
- Speaker cables included
The XP1000 is Bluetooth-enabled, allowing you to wirelessly stream music from your Smartphone, tablet or laptop. A removable 10-channel mixer with an impressive 1,000-watt (2 x 500), lightweight Class D amplifier powers the XP1000. The mixer features four Mic/Line input channels, each with XLR and 1/4 inch inputs for connecting microphones or active line level instruments.
It also includes three stereo input channels for connecting external devices like MP3 players, keyboards and more. Each channel features Bass and Treble controls, and the first two Mic/Line channels have a selectable compressor to even out levels while preventing overload and distortion. The XP1000 even has a USB Wireless port.
For precise control over your sound, the XP1000 provides 16 presets of high quality DSP effects, perfectly suited for vocals. For larger applications, the XP1000 provides stereo monitor outputs with level control to use the system with additional powered speakers. In addition, the mixer has a Phantom Power switch to enable the integration of condenser microphones into your PA setup.
The XP1000's 2-way vented speakers give you a clean, powerful stereo sound. Their 10 inch low frequency drivers produce excellent low end punch, while the 1 inch high frequency drivers receive wide dispersion from 60 x 90 degree horns. For performance versatility, the ABS, high impact enclosures feature integrated 1 3/8 inch speaker stand mounts, as well as a 30 degree kickback design for use as floor monitors.