The flagship Z55 Professional Reference Headphones offer exceptional detail and clarity with an immersive soundstage and frequency response that's impeccably balanced. The Z55s deliver all the subtle elements of a mix. No hype, just the ultimate in sound reproduction, comfort and convenience.
Samson Z55 Professional Reference Headphones Features
- Designed for professional recording, mixing and audiophile music monitoring
- Wide soundstage with extended low-end response
- Lightweight, low-profile design with genuine lambskin cushioning
- Collapsible, closed-back design with 90° rotating ear cups
- Premium 45mm drivers with rare earth magnets
- 10Hz–25kHz frequency response
- Detachable 8' straight, 4'–10' coiled and 4' straight with microphone and call/answer control cables
- 1/4" adapter and protective carry pouch included
Sound quality means little if your headphones aren't completely comfortable. With genuine lambskin ear pads, the Z55s provide the ultimate in comfort and luxury for marathon mixing and listening sessions. An adjustable cushioned headband also adds to a comfortable experience when listening on the go or in the studio.
Samson's goal when designing the Z55s was to create a pair of headphones that aren't overly hyped, but play to experienced audio professionals. The Z55s feature a large 45mm driver, providing the widest, yet most balanced and detailed sound field of the entire Z Series line. These headphones don't trade audio quality for cost or convenience.
Both durable and lightweight, the Z55 headphones sport a sleek, low-profile modern design with chrome accents. As closed-back style headphones, the Z55s provide effective sound isolation by limiting unwanted background noise. For added portability, the Z55s feature collapsible 90° rotating ear cups that allow the headphones to sit completely flat when being transported, or folded up and placed in the included carry pouch. Three detachable audio cables (straight, coil, with microphone and call/answer control) are included for overall convenience.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.