The Samson S-Phone 4-Channel Studio Headphone Amp is loaded with advanced features that provide tremendous power and flexibility for monitor and cue mixing. Each of S-Phone's four channels include: three headphone outputs (one front/two rear) to drive up to 12 sets of headphones, a channel volume control with individual Channel Level Meter, a 2-band Equalizer (with Flat detent), a stereo Auxiliary Input, and a Balance Control to adjust the ratio of Main and Auxiliary signals or left and right balance (based on the setting of the Stereo/2 Channel switch). The Master section features an input level control, a stereo input LED meter, and a master Stereo Aux input for inserting a second signal to all headphones. Best of all, each channel of the S-Phone has been designed to operate safely down to 8 ohms when used with multiple headphones.
The S phone is a versatile single rack space four channel headphone amplifier, loaded with advanced features that provide tremendous flexibility for monitor and cue mixing. The Master Input features an input level and LED meter to control and display the overall stereo input.
Each of S phone's four channels includes three Headphone Outputs with an overall Volume control and individual Level meters. A convenient Stereo Auxiliary input is available on each channel so that individual line signals from direct or buss outputs can be mixed with the main stereo input. The Balance control adjusts the ratio of the Main and Auxiliary signal or the left to right balance (based on the setting of the ST/2CH switch) so that each headphone mix can be further tailored for a particular listener's individual needs (More Me).
For greater sonic control, S phone also features a 2-band equalizer on each of the four channels. A master Stereo Aux input on the front panel is also supplied for inserting a second signal to all headphones.
- Four Channel Headphone Mixer/Amplifier
- Two Master Stereo Inputs plus Stereo Link Output
- 8 Segment LED Metering on Each Channel and Master
- Two Band Equalizer on Each Channel
- Three Headphone Outputs per Channel (One Front Panel and Two Rear Panel Outputs)
- Auxiliary Input with Balance Control provides four Channels of More Me Mixing
- Mute and Stereo/2 Channel Mode Switches on Each Channel
- Maximum Output Power on Each Channel (Regardless of Headphone Impedance)
- Three-year Extended Warranty