Samson takes the worry out of wireless with the Concert 288 Presentation Wireless System. Offering easy setup, flawless operation and premium sound, it's the ideal high-performance UHF wireless solution for a variety of business, house of worship, Q&A and educational presentations where two users are needed.
Samson Concert 288 Presentation Dual Wireless System Features
CR288 Wireless Receiver
- Dual-channel, high-performance UHF wireless system
- 1/4" audio cable, AC adapter and rackmount kit included
Two CB288 Beltpack Transmitters
- Multiple frequency options for interference-free performance in any environment
- Up to 24 systems can be operated simultaneously across two frequency bands
- Separate Volume controls for each wireless signal
- Dual balanced XLR outputs for routing signals to two separate mixer channels
- 1/4" unbalanced mix output to combine signals to one output channel
- Two LM5 Lavalier Microphones with locking connectors
- Two HS5 Headset Microphones with locking connectors
- Each offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300' operating range
The dual-channel Concert 288 Presentation allows for up to 24 systems (48 performers) to operate simultaneously across two frequency bands. The Concert 288 Presentation gives both performers an impressive 300' range of wireless operation between the transmittersand receiver, making the system ideal for large stages and crowd participation. To ensure interference-free performance, the Concert 288 Presentation features a true diversity design. If a drop out does occur, the receiver's Tone Key triggers an auto Mute function to eliminate any background noise until the signal is restored.
Featuring a user-friendly front panel, the CR288 Wireless Receiver provides the system with fast and easy setup. To find your optimal channel, the CR288 provides two Select buttons for auto syncing the receiver and transmitter channels via an infrared signal. The panel also contains a dual 7-segment LED for the operating channels, two Volume knobs, two tuned antennas, as well as Ready and Peak indicators for optimal functionality and monitoring.
The back of the receiver features two separate balanced XLR outputs for routing signals to two separate mixer channels, as well as a 1/4" unbalanced mix output that condense both signals to a single channel for a direct connection into a PA speaker.
The Concert 288 Presentation features two CB288 Beltpack Transmitters, two LM5 Lavalier Microphones with locking connectors and two HS5 Headset Microphones with locking connectors. These mic options bring maximum versatility to any dual-user application, particularly dynamic presentations and interview situations. The transmitters, which can operate for up to eight hours on two AA batteries each, are engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction.
With Samson's Concert 288 Presentation Wireless System, advanced technology and total versatility combine to provide high-quality wireless performance wherever business professionals, educators and others need it.