Best in class sound quality and rugged dependability, the Concert 288 is a great solution for fitness, aerobics, spin and yoga instructors. Featuring easy set up, the Concert 288 dual QE fitness UHF wireless system includes professional QE headsets.
Samson Concert 288 Dual QE Fitness Headset System Features
- Samson Concert 288 Dual QE Fitness Headset System Freq Band H (470-494 MHz) and Band I (518-566 MHz)
- Dual-channel, high-performance UHF wireless fitness system with QE Headsets
- 1/4" audio cable, AC adapter and rackmount kit included
- CR288 Wireless Receiver
- Multiple frequency options for interference-free performance in any environment
- Up to 24 systems can be operated simultaneously (region dependent)
- Separate Volume controls for each wireless signal
- Dual balanced XLR outputs for routing signals to two separate mixer channels
- 1/4" unbalanced mix output to combine signals to one output channel
- Two CB288 Beltpack Transmitters
- Two QE Fitness Headset Microphones with P3 locking connectors
- Each offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- Internal volume controls for easy headset volume adjustment
- 300' operating range
The Concert 288 Fitness System features two CB288 Belt pack Transmitters and two QE Fitness Headset Mics with P3 locking connectors for dual instructor operation. The transmitters that can operate for up to eight hours on two AA batteries, are precision engineered to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction and RF performance.
The dual-channel, frequency-agile Concert 288 Receiver supports two belt pack transmitter and provides best-in class 300’ wireless range. To insure uninterrupted RF performance the system’s rack-mountable CR288 Wireless Receiver utilizes a true diversity, dual-antenna design to avoid dropouts. To reduce interference, the CR288 provides 32 selectable frequency options between the two RF channels and Tone Key technology further prevents stray RF interference from affecting performance. The CR288 provides fast and easy setup with IR Sync technology that wirelessly matches the operating channels of the transmitters to the receiver, as well as a dual 7-segment LED to monitor the channels.