The Samson Concert 88 Presentation Lavalier UHF Wireless System is designed for business professionals, educators and others looking for stunning sound and reliable, hands-free performance! The Concert 88 system is frequency-agile, allowing up to 16 systems to operate simultaneously across two frequency bands with up to 300 feet separating the receiver and transmitter.
At the core of the system is the CR88 Wireless Receiver. Featuring a true diversity design, the CR88 minimizes signal dropouts during performance. If a dropout does occur, the CR88’s tone key and auto mute functions eliminate any background noise until the signal is restored.
Samson Concert 88 Presentation Wireless System Features
- Concert 88 Presentation System
- High performance professional UHF wireless system
- Rackmount kit included
- CR88 Wireless Receiver
- True diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Up to 16 systems can be operated simultaneously across two frequency bands
- Tone key and auto mute functions eliminate background noise during dropouts
- Infrared set links the receiver and transmitter channels
- Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch outputs
- CR88 Beltpack Transmitter
- LM5 Lavalier Microphone with locking connector
- Transmitter offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300-foot operating range
The CR88 receiver’s front panel provides a Select button for auto syncing receiver and transmitter channels via an infrared signal. The panel also features a 7-segment Channel LED, Volume knob, Power button, two tuned antennas, as well as Audio and Ready indicators, for optimal functionality and monitoring. Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch outputs can be found on the receiver’s back panel.
The Concert 88 Presentation System features the CB88 Beltpack Transmitter and LM5 Lavalier Microphone with a locking connector. The transmitter, which can operate for up to eight hours on two AA batteries, is engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.