The high performance Samson Concert 88 Handheld System provides a wireless solution for singers, business professionals and educators. When you desire mobility, the Concert 88 produces stunning sound and versatility without cables at an affordable price.
Samson Concert 88 Handheld Wireless Microphone System Features
- Professional wireless system for use in both live sound and sound contracting applications
- True diversity technology maximizes active range (up to 300 feet) and reduces potential interference
- 16 available channels operating in the UHF band designed for maximum system compatibility in the same location without interference
- The CR88 receiver is a half-rack unit that can be used freestanding or can be mounted in any standard 19 inch rack using the included rack kit, making it easy to integrate into any traveling or fixed installation audio system
- Tone-key and auto-mute ensures clear, interruption-free performance allowing only the transmitter’s audio to pass through the receiver, and mutes the output if there is any interference
- Up to 300-foot range (line-of-sight)
- Up to eight hours of battery life, using two standard AA batteries
The frequency-agile Concert 88 system allows for up to 16 systems to operate simultaneously across two frequency bands with up to 300 feet separating the receiver and transmitter. At the core of the system is the CR88 Wireless Receiver. Featuring a true diversity design, the CR88 minimizes signal dropouts during performance. If a dropout does occur, the CR88’s tone key and auto mute functions eliminate any background noise until the signal is restored.
The CR88 receiver’s front panel provides a Select button for auto syncing receiver and transmitter channels via an infrared signal. The panel also features a 7-segment Channel LED, Volume knob, Power button, two tuned antennas, as well as Audio and Ready indicators, for optimal functionality and monitoring. Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch outputs can be found on the receiver’s back panel.
CR88 Wireless Receiver
CR88 Receiver Panel
- True diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Up to 16 systems can be operated simultaneously across two frequency bands
- Tone key and auto mute functions eliminate background noise during dropouts
- Infrared set links the receiver and transmitter channels
- Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch outputs
The Concert 88 Handheld System features the CH88 Handheld Transmitter and Q6 Professional Dynamic Microphone. The transmitter, which can operate for up to eight hours on two AA batteries, is engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction
CH88 Handheld Transmitter
- Q6 Professional Dynamic Microphone
- Transmitter offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300-foot operating range
With Samson’s Concert 88 Handheld System, advanced technology and total versatility combine to provide high quality wireless performance wherever singers, business professionals, educators and others need it.