An ideal solution for electronic news gathering (ENG), broadcast and videography applications, the Concert 88 Camera features simple operation with high sound quality. With 16 available channels and infrared set for the transmitter channel, the Concert 88 Camera system can quickly be up and running out of the box. The CR88V receiver uses a lithium ion rechargeable battery and can be mounted directly to a camera's show mount. Wireless Freedom!
Samson Concert 88 UHF Camera Wireless System Features
- Up to eight simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- 16 selectable frequencies for multi-location shoots
- Includes two rechargeable lithium ion batteries and external charger
- Protective carry case
For maximum user convenience, the Concert 88 Camera offers 12 hours of battery life from a single rechargeable removable lithium ion battery (two included). A battery level indicator lets you know when its time to swap in the backup. The included external battery charger features a USB input for increased compatibility.
With a best-in-class 300' wireless range, the Concert 88 Camera operates within the reliable UHF frequency band. This avoids interference from wireless routers and other handheld devices. The system's 16 selectable frequency options allow for multi-location shoots, while tone key signal threshold and selectable Squelch settings provide aggressive interference protection.
Samson CR88V Micro Wireless Receiver Features
Q8 Handheld and LM10 Lavalier Mics
- Compatible with HD camcorders and DSLR cameras
- Offers 12 hours of battery life using single removable lithium ion battery
- Battery level indicator
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- 1/8" output with level control
- Independent 1/8" headphone monitor output with level control
- Tone key technology prevents interference
- Removable shoe mount adapter attaches receiver to camera
- Belt clip for strap mounting
Audio reaches the CR88V Micro Wireless Receiver receiver via the CH88 Handheld Transmitter or the CB88 Beltpack Transmitter. The CH88 features Samson's Q8 Professional Dynamic Microphone capsule, while the CB88 includes Samson's LM10 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone. Each offering eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included), the CH88 and CB88 transmitters feature a variable Gain control, as well as a popless 1-touch Mute button. The CB88 also offers a metal belt clip.
Samson CB88 Beltpack Transmitter Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- LM10 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- Offers eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included)
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- 1-touch Mute
- Metal belt clip
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.