A frequency-agile UHF wireless system, Concert 99 Presentation System offers 80 total operating channels and 1-touch setup. Providing musicians high-definition audio and extreme reliability, the Concert 99 has a rugged all-metal, rack-mountable chassis with a stage-ready backlit display. With convenient monitoring, a 300' UHF operating range and impressive transmitter battery life, this frequency-agile system offers unprecedented value to guitarists, bassists and other stringed instrumentalists in search of reliable wireless freedom.
Samson Concert 99 Wireless Presentation System
- Concert 99 Lavalier System
- Frequency-agile UHF wireless system
- 80 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth
- Up to eight simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- AC adapter and rackmount kit included
The CR99 receiver features a bright, backlit LCD for monitoring on dark stages, even at long distances. The LCD also shows the exact battery life of your transmitter, along with the channel number and its corresponding UHF frequency.
CR99 Wireless Receiver:
- Rugged all-metal, rack mountable chassis
- Multifunctional backlit LCD (RF, audio, transmitter battery levels)
- Group scan for easy single or multi-system setup
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- True RF Diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Tone Key technology prevents interference
- Removable 1/4-wave antennas
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs
In both single and multi-system arrangements, the CR99 Wireless Receiver offers 80 total operating channels, selecting the best frequency option for your area. Quick to setup, the CR99's Group scan helps avoid conflicting frequencies, while its IR sync function allows users to wirelessly match the transmitter to the receiver’s operating frequency.
LM10 Lavalier Mic
Audio reaches the CR99 Wireless Receiver receiver via the CB99 Beltpack Transmitter, which includes Samson's LM10 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone. Offering eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included), the CB99 transmitter features a variable Gain control, popless 1-touch Mute button and metal belt clip.
CB99 Beltpack Transmitter:
- LM10 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone with locking connector
- Offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- 1-touch Mute
- Metal belt clip