The Samson Go Mic Mobile captures high definition audio on your mobile device. The audio is crystal clear plus the Go Mic Mobile mounts directly on your smartphone or mobile device. Designed for the on-the-go musician with Samson reliability and quality, the simple to use Go Mic Mobile wireless lavalier
system provides a low-profile microphone for freedom of movement.
Samson Go Mic Mobile Wireless Lavalier System Features
- 2.4GHz digital wireless system
- Low latency audio transmission with no video sync issues
- Dual-channel receiver mounts directly to smartphones, or cameras via included shoe mount adapter
- Plugs directly into iPhone and other iOS devices via included micro USB to Lightning cable (MFI compliant)
- Plugs directly into Android devices via USB to micro USB or micro USB to USB - Type-C cables
- Receiver provides up to 12 hours of battery life via rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Frequency response of 10Hz–22kHz
- Switchable 1/8” headphone/line and USB audio outputs with volume control
- Beltpack transmitter with premium LM8 lavalier mic, On/Off/Mute, 18 hour operation on 2 AA batteries (sold separately)
- 100' operating range (line of sight)
- Up to three systems can operate simultaneously (six total transmitters)
- USB charge cable, 3.5mm audio cable and power adapter also included
As smartphones have grown more powerful, there's been a huge shift towards digital media creation and consumption on mobile devices. Smartphones have already met the demands for stunning video, but whether you're a filmmaker, mobile journalist, blogger, streamer, videographer or anyone that creates video content, you know the audio is just as integral of a component to the final project.
No Wires... or Video Sync Issues!
A dual-channel digital wireless system operating in the 2.4GHz band, Go Mic Mobile offers 100' (30m) of reliable, crystal clear operation to capture the sound of your stories, without wires. The system automatically selects the clearest operating channel for your location, while uncompressed, low latency audio transmission prevents audio sync issues.
Mount, Plug and Play
The system's receiver attaches directly to a smartphone or mounts on a DSLR camera using the included shoe mount adapter. From there, just plug Go Mic Mobile into your iOS device via the included micro USB to Lightning cable, Android via micro USB or USB Type-C cables, digital camera, camcorder or computer and start recording. And keep recording, as the receiver offers up to six hours of battery life from its built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Go Mic Mobile offers a unique microphone transmitter configuration: handheld. Each system can pair and operate up to two transmitters simultaneously with its receiver. The two signals can be mixed together or recorded separately for additional post-production editing. On larger scale, you can operate up to three full systems simultaneously... That's six total microphones/transmitters!
Bring professional wireless technology to your mobile filmmaking with Samson's Go Mic Mobile, and create your own path. Where Will You Go?