Samson's Synth 7 Presentation lavalier System sets the standard for premium UHF wireless performance. Featuring rugged all-metal construction on both the receiver and transmitter, advanced features and flawless operation, Synth 7 Presentation is the future of wireless for presenters, educators and others.
Samson Synth 7 Presentation Lavalier Wireless System Features
UR7 Wireless Receiver
- Premium UHF wireless system
- Rugged all-metal construction on receiver and transmitter
- 1/4" audio cable, AC adapter and rackmount kit included
UB7 Beltpack Transmitter
- Multifunctional full-color LCD
- 100 operating channels across 25MHz bandwidth
- Up to 20 systems can be operated simultaneously (region dependent)
- Auto frequency spectrum analyzer
- IR set automatically links with transmitter
- Lock setting for uninterrupted performance
- Selectable Squelch control (Low, Mid, High)
- LM10 Lavalier Microphone with Micro-Miniature Condenser Capsule, lightweight clip design and locking connector
- LCD indicates battery level and operating channel
- Offers up to 15 hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300' operating range
The Synth 7 Presentation allows for up to 20 systems to operate simultaneously (region dependent) with up to 300' separating the receiver and transmitter. The system's UR7 Wireless Receiver matches rugged all-metal construction with an incredible user experience. The UR7's multifunctional full-color LCD plays host to a variety of amazing features, including an auto frequency spectrum analyzer that seeks out the most desirable operating frequency in your area.
Via the LCD, you can also manually select from over 100 operating channels across the systems 25MHz bandwidth, lock the receiver for uninterrupted performance and monitor the battery life of your transmitter. For further control over your performance, an Advanced Settings menu offers Squelch and Tone Key controls. Lastly, an IR set function automatically syncs the UR7 receiver with the transmitter for fast and easy setup.v
The Synth 7 Presentation also features the all-metal UB7 Beltpack Transmitter and LM10 Lavalier Microphone with Micro-Miniature Condenser Capsule, lightweight clip design and locking connector. Complete with its own LCD for monitoring battery life (up to 15 hours on two AA batteries) and current operating channel, the UB7 was meticulously crafted to meet the demands of serious performers.
The Synth 7 Presentation represents the culmination of Samson's long history in wireless microphone technology and our steadfast commitment to giving presenters, educators and others the best products at groundbreaking prices. With Synth 7, Samson is the wireless future.