A user-friendly LCD display, the Synth 7 guitar wireless features an all metal receiver and transmitter for superior performance. Samson’s Synth 7 Guitar Wireless System delivers the performance and features normally reserved for more expensive systems. Also including an auto frequency spectrum analyzer, 100 channel options, a 300’ wireless range and Samson’s GC32 guitar cable, the Synth 7 Guitar delivers high definition sound and professional UHF wireless performance at an unbeatable price.
Samson Synth 7 Guitar Wireless System Features
- Premium UHF wireless system
- Rugged all-metal construction on receiver and transmitter
- 1/4" audio cable, AC adapter and rackmount kit included
Synth 7’s UR7 Wireless Receiver was designed with dark stage environments in mind. Unlike hard-to-read dot matrix or simple backlit displays on other wireless receivers, Synth 7 features a bright full-color LCD that allows you to clearly monitor settings such as transmitter battery life, receiver volume level, RF signal strength and operating channel. The display enables faster setup and allows you to lock your settings to avoid performance interruptions.
Samson UR7 Wireless Receiver:
Worry Free Setup
- Multifunctional full-color LCD
- 100 available channels across a 24MHz band
- Up to 20 systems can be operated simultaneously (region dependent)
- Auto frequency spectrum analyzer
- IR set automatically links with transmitter
- Lock setting for uninterrupted performance
- Selectable Squelch control (Low, Mid, High)
Since 1980, Samson’s mission has been to take the worry out of wireless. Synth 7 honors that goal with its 1-touch auto frequency spectrum analyzer. This tool not only selects the optimal operating frequency for a given location, but it provides a full readout of the RF spectrum for a clear picture of your specific wireless environment. In addition, Synth 7’s IR Set allows you to wirelessly sync your transmitter to the receiver’s operating frequency.
Samson’s all-metal UB7 Beltpack Transmitter comes with Samson’s GC32 guitar cable, featuring a locking connector. Complete with its own LCD for monitoring battery life (up to 15 hours on two AA batteries) and current operating channel, the UB7 was meticulously crafted to meet the demands of serious performers.
Samson UB7 Beltpack Transmitter:
- GC32 Guitar Cable with locking connector
- LCD indicates battery level and operating channel
- Offers up to 15 hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300' operating range
Synth 7 counteracts interference from unlicensed white space and other stray RF signals. An adjustable Squelch control sets the threshold level of the receiver’s reception sensitivity, ensuring unwanted RF signals go unnoticed by your audience. Also, a pilot Tone Key blocks invading signals when your transmitter is turned off or out of range. Finally, the system’s true diversity circuitry effectively eliminates multi-path interference.