Setting the standard, Samson’s Synth 7 Presentation system features rugged all-metal construction on both the receiver and
transmitter. Advanced features and flawless operation, Synth 7 Presentation is the future of professional wireless for presenters, educators and others.
The Synth 7 Presentation allows for up to 20 systems to operate simultaneously (region dependent) with up to 300’ separating the receiver and transmitter.
Samson Synth 7 Presentation UHF Wireless Lavalier Features
- Premium UHF Frequency Agile Lavalier Mic wireless system
- Rugged all-metal construction on receiver and transmitter
- 1/4" audio cable, AC adapter and rackmount kit included
Synth 7’s UR7 Wireless Receiver was designed with dark stage environments in mind. Unlike hard-to-read dot matrix or simple backlit displays on other wireless receivers, Synth 7 features a bright full-color LCD that allows you to clearly monitor settings such as transmitter battery life, receiver volume level, RF signal strength and operating channel. The display enables faster setup and allows you to lock your settings to avoid performance interruptions.
Samson Synth 7 Presentation UR7 Wireless Receiver:
Worry Free Setup
- Multifunctional full-color LCD
- 100 available channels across a 24MHz band
- Up to 20 systems can be operated simultaneously (region dependent)
- Auto frequency spectrum analyzer
- IR set automatically links with transmitter
- Lock setting for uninterrupted performance
- Selectable Squelch control (Low, Mid, High)
Since 1980, Samson’s mission has been to take the worry out of wireless. Synth 7 honors that goal with its 1-touch auto frequency spectrum analyzer. This tool not only selects the optimal operating frequency for a given location, but it provides a full readout of the RF spectrum for a clear picture of your specific wireless environment. In addition, Synth 7’s IR Set allows you to wirelessly sync your transmitter to the receiver’s operating frequency.
Samson’s all-metal UB7 Beltpack Transmitter comes with Samson’s LM10 lavalier microphone, featuring a micro-miniature condenser capsule, lightweight clip design and a locking connector. Complete with its own LCD for monitoring battery life (up to 15 hours on two AA batteries) and current operating channel, the UB7 was meticulously crafted to meet the demands of serious performers.
Synth 7 Presentation UB7 Beltpack Transmitter:
- LM10 Lavalier Microphone with Micro-Miniature Condenser Capsule, lightweight clip design and locking connector
- LCD indicates battery level and operating channel
- Offers up to 15 hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300' operating range
With Synth 7, up to 20 systems can be operated simultaneously (region dependent) in the same location. As you introduce more performers, the Group Scan feature makes the setup of multiple systems both fast and easy. This function allows you to see how many channels within the group are clean, clear and ideal for use.
Synth 7 counteracts interference from unlicensed white space and other stray RF signals. An adjustable Squelch control sets the threshold level of the receiver’s reception sensitivity, ensuring unwanted RF signals go unnoticed by your audience. Also, a pilot Tone Key blocks invading signals when your transmitter is turned off or out of range. Finally, the system’s true diversity circuitry effectively eliminates multi-path interference.