Samson continues their longstanding commitment to wireless innovation with the world’s smallest beltpack/clip-on transmitter, the ATX. Samson's Airline AHX Headset system offers true wireless freedom without the hassle of cables. Featuring the world's smallest beltpack/clip-on transmitter (ATX) with a DE10 low-profile, double ear headset, and CR99 True Diversity Receiver, this frequency-agile UHF wireless system provides high definition sound and 300' of reliable wireless operation for singers and other active performers.
Airline AHX Headset System Features
- Frequency-agile UHF wireless system
- 80 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth
- Up to eight simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- AC adapter and rackmount kit included
The ATX Wireless Micro Transmitter clips directly to your belt or waistband, allowing you to you rule the stage with confidence and without cables. It provides infrared sync to wirelessly match the receiver and transmitter frequency, easily accessible Gain and Mute controls, a battery life LED indicator and an 8-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
ATX Wireless Transmitter:
Mic the Performance
- Clips directly to belt or waitband (no cable required)
- Low-profile, double ear headset
- DE10 miniature condenser microphone capsule with omnidirectional pickup pattern
- Four windscreens included
- Up to eight hours of battery life using built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Sealed gold contact charging connector for included USB-style charger
- Low battery LED indicator
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- 1-touch Mute
The ATX transmitter features a DE10 miniature condenser microphone with an omnidirectional pickup pattern. The DE10's off-axis frequency response is linear, resulting in clear and articulate reproduction regardless of the position of the capsule relative to the sound source. This makes it ideal for capturing a wide variety of performances. The DE10 comes with a low-profile, double ear headset that is meticulously designed to hold the mic in place even when used in more active situations, as well as four windscreens for reducing occurrences of popping and wind noise.
CR99 Wireless Receiver:
- Rugged all-metal, rack mountable chassis
- Multifunctional backlit LCD (RF, audio, transmitter battery levels)
- Group scan for easy single or multi-system setup
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- True RF Diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Tone key prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off/out of range
- Removable 1/4-wave antennas
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs
Offering frequency-agile operation, the system's rack mountable CR99 Wireless Receiver provides 80 selectable channels for reliable performance no matter where you are. The receiver's True RF Diversity design minimizes dropouts, while tone key technology prevents unwanted noise when your transmitter is off or out of range.Note:
Ground shipping only. Item cannot be shipped air.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.