Samson is a leader in wireless technology that keeps you hassle free of cables presents the ALX lavalier system with the world's smallest beltpack/clip-on transmitter (ATX). Featuring the transmitter (ATX) with an omnidirectional LM8 lavalier microphone with lightweight mic lapel clip, and the CR99 True Diversity Receiver, this frequency-agile UHF wireless system provides high definition sound and 300' of reliable wireless operation for presenters, educators, interviewers and more.
Samson ALX Lavalier System Features
- Frequency-agile UHF wireless system
- 80 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth
- Up to eight simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- AC adapter and rackmount kit included
The ALX system continues Samson's longstanding commitment to wireless innovation with the world’s smallest beltpack/clip-on transmitter… The ATX Wireless Micro Transmitter clips directly to your belt or waistband, allowing you to you rule the stage, classroom or podium with confidence and without cables. It provides infrared sync to wirelessly match the receiver and transmitter frequency, easily accessible Gain and Mute controls, a battery life LED indicator and an 8-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
CR99 Wireless Receiver:
Mic the Presentation
- Rugged all-metal, rack mountable chassis
- Multifunctional backlit LCD (RF, audio, transmitter battery levels)
- Group scan for easy single or multi-system setup
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- True RF Diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Tone key prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off/out of range
- Removable 1/4-wave antennas
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs
The ATX transmitter features a LM8 lavalier microphone with an omnidirectional pickup pattern. The LM8's off-axis frequency response is linear, resulting in clear and articulate reproduction regardless of the position of the capsule relative to the sound source. This makes it ideal for capturing a wide variety of presentations. The LM8 comes with a lightweight mic lapel clip for low profile, nearly invisible placement on ties, lapels and more, as well as a windscreen for reducing occurrences of popping and wind noise.
ATX Wireless Transmitter:
- Clips directly to belt or waitband (no cable required)
- LM8 lavalier microphone capsule with omnidirectional pickup pattern
- Lightweight mic lapel clip
- Windscreen included
- Up to eight hours of battery life using built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Sealed gold contact charging connector for included USB-style charger
- Low battery LED indicator
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- 1-touch Mute
Offering frequency-agile operation, the system's rack mountable CR99 Wireless Receiver provides 80 selectable channels for reliable performance no matter where you are. The receiver's True RF Diversity design minimizes dropouts, while tone key technology prevents unwanted noise when your transmitter is off or out of range.