Schecter's Semi-Hollow Corsair is a modern take on hollowbody guitar design with a clearly vintage vibe. Featuring a comfortable 3-piece mahogany neck, sleek ebony fingerboard with 22 medium frets and a maple body, the Corsair delivers incredible tone through it's Duncan Designed HB-101 pickups with coil-tap built into the tone controls. The F-holes in the body offer that classic look while the finishes provide a slightly more modern hard edge appearance for the players who want the best of both worlds.
Schecter Corsair Features
- Maple Body with Multi-ply Binding
- 3-piece Mahogany Set-Neck
- 22 Fret, Ebony Fingerboard
- Duncan Designed HB-101 Humbuckers
- TonePros TOM Bridge System