The Schecter Hellraiser Stage 100 Guitar Amplifier Head has the tone and features that compete with amps costing much more! This remarkable 100 watts head is driven by four EL34 power tubes and four 12AX7 preamp tubes which have been a favorite for rock, blues and metal players for decades. Schecter’s Focus control allows you to custom tailor the input frequency to match 6-string, 7-string or 8- string guitars.
The Hellraiser Stage 100 amp also features both Normal and Active inputs. The Active input compensates for active pickups’ lack of low end. A footswitchable effects loop, footswitchable boost and individual EQ, volume and gain controls on both the Clean and Lead channels make the Schecter Hellraiser Stage 100 an incredibly versatile and toneful amp that is ready to tackle anything you throw at it.
Schecter Hellraiser Stage 100 Amp Head Features
- 100 watts scalable to 50 watts
- Four EL34 power tubes and four 12AX7 preamp tubes
- UK/USA switch on clean channel for a wide range of rich, chimey cleans
- Focus control custom tailor the low frequency response for different styles of guitars
- Normal and Active inputs to match the guitar you’re using
- XLR direct out with 4x12 cab emulation
- Adjustable Noise Gate is functional on Lead channel