Evolving with you, professional musicians choose the fourth generation evolution wireless series because of its simplicity, flexibility and reliability. From the small stage to the big arena, the 100 series covers everything musicians and performers need to connect with their audience, including quick synchronization of up to 12 channels.
Sennheiser Evolution G4 100 Handheld 835S Vocal Wireless System Features
Sennheiser e835 Capsule
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser‘s dynamic cardioid e 835 capsule on a lightweight aluminum transmitter with integrated mute switch
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
Lead vocal stage mic, designed to perform under pressure. Uniform frequency pick-up pattern maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance. Gentle presence boost to even tonal response ensures clarity and projection. Minimal proximity effect provides consistently clear bass and performance when singing closer to or farther from capsule.