Versatile wireless systems for those who sing, speak or play instruments with up to 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems. The combination of both handheld and bodypack transmitters provides the user with options for hands-free speech, handheld performances, interviews, and more. State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser‘s renowned e 835 capsule on a lightweight aluminum transmitter with integrated mute switch.
Sennheiser EW100 G4 ME2/835S Evolution G4 Wireless Combo System Features
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
The EW100 G4 combo system includes an EM 100 G4 rackmount receiver, SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter, handheld G4 transmitter & e835 capsule and
ME 2-II lavalier microphone.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.