An easy to use professional wireless solution that provides great sound quality. Featuring portability and a huge UHF bandwidth, the 112-p G3 is perfect for any mobile application for professionals. The nearly invisible clip-on, ME2, omni-directional microphone transmits its signal via bodypack transmitter with mute function and a portable, battery-powered adaptive-diversity receiver. The receiver and transmitter are lightweight and easy to operate, yet rugged and packed with features.
Sennheiser EW112PG3 Lavalier Wireless Microphone System Features
EK 100 G3 Receiver
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Programmable Mute function
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter or receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
Portable components always work easiest when you do not have to think about them. This was the basis on which the EK 100 G3 was developed. Its adaptive-diversity technology provides excellent reception at all times. This receiver is designed to securely attach to a camera's shoe using a clamp mount. The EK 100 G3 also can synchronize to a G3 transmitter with a simple push of a button.
What's in the box?
SK 100 G3 Transmitter
- (1) EK 100 G3 diversity receiver
- (1) SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- (1) ME 2 clip-on microphone (omni-directional)
- (1) CL 1 line output cable
- (1) CL 100 XLR cable
- (1) CA 2 camera adaptor
- (4) AA batteries
- Operating instructions
The wireless body-pack standard gets even better. Sennheiser has packed many useful features in the 158g weight of the SK 100 G3. The SK 100 G3 has an easy-to-read graphic display, infrared sync, charging contacts, cable emulation, RF mute, an intuitive menu and much more. As features alone are no substitute for audio quality, the AF frequency response was expanded to 25-18,000 Hz for the truest sound.
ME2 Lavalier (Lapel) Micropohone
Omni-directional lavalier (lapel) microphone for use with evolution Wireless SK bodypack transmitters.
- High speech intelligibility
- Easy attachment on clothing
- Mini jack for bodypack transmitters from evolution wireless series