Sennheiser ew 500-945 G3 Wireless Handheld System Specifications
Buy with Confidence
- Frequency response (microphone): 80 - 18000 Hz
- Compander: HDX
- Audio-XLR connector: 6.3 mm
- Presets: 32
- Microphone: Dynamic
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 154 dB(SPL) max.
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 percent
- Pick-up pattern: Super-cardioid
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 115 dB(A)
- Operating time: Transmitter: >8 h
- Receiver Dimensions: 212 x 202 x 43 mm
- Receiver: 980 g
- Transmitter: 450 g
All wireless microphone systems available through AMS are compliant with current FCC rules for safe operation without a license when they leave our warehouse. This particular wireless microphone device operates in portions of the 617-652 MHz or 663-698 MHz frequencies. Beginning in 2017, these frequencies are being transitioned by the FCC to the 600 MHz service to meet increasing demand for wireless broadband services. Users of this device must cease operation on these frequencies no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, users of this device may be required to cease operations earlier than that date if their operations could cause harmful interference to a 600 MHz service licensee's wireless operations on these frequencies. To learn more about the FCC’s rules regarding wireless microphones (which are subject to change), please call the FCC at 888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 888-TELL-FCC) or visit http://www.fcc.gov/wireless-microphones-guide.