Professional monitoring headphones, the HD 25 Plus sound great with a sturdy design. Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25 Plus headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed offering high attenuation of background noise.
Sennheiser HD 25 Plus Headphones Features
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminum voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
The HD 25 Plus are closed-back, on-ear professional monitoring headphones with split headband, rotatable ear cup, and coiled cable (1.5m), delivered with an additional straight cable, extra pair of ear cushions, and a protective pouch.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.