Professional musicians choose the IE 40 PRO in-ear monitor in critical listening situations. The IE 40 PRO improves the way you perform by enhancing the way you hear thanks to an advanced dynamic driver system. The innovative diaphragm delivers a warm sound, yet powerful and precise, even in extremely loud environments. Even at maximum sound pressure levels, the signal remains distortion-free and precisely defined. The IE 40 PRO is a superior monitoring device for musicians and DJs that adapts to every ear. A compact design combines a secure fit with excellent wearing comfort. Its robust construction is designed to be suitable for the rigors of stage use from the connection to the cable duct.
Sennheiser IE40 PRO Dynamic In-Ear Monitor Headphones Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Innovative, dynamic 10mm broadband transducer for powerful, precise monitoring
- Dynamic driver system reduces acoustic stress factors through homogenous, distortion-free reproduction
- Secure fit and high level of wearing comfort; Innovative single driver design enables a slim and ergonomic construction
- Excellent shielding thanks to optimized earpiece and flexible silicone and foam tips
- Cable with innovative internal cable duct (patent pending), fit for stage use
- Dynamic drivers of the next generation
- Whereas most IEM systems use multi-driver solutions derived from hearing aids, the IE
- 40 PRO uses a next-generation dynamic single-driver. As it turns out, the frequency range does not have to be split up into sections but remains harmonious as a whole. It sounds “well-rounded”, and its frequency spectrum has been considerably expanded.
- - There are no distortions because the special diaphragm – unlike the more rigid drive principle of the multi-way drivers – resonates easily even at maximum sound levels.
- - Phase problems and dissonances in the inner ear are therefore also precluded. The difference is audible, even noticeable in the entry-level model.
- - Small but mighty. Comfortable.
- - A big sound, but small enough to fit your ear: the advanced driver system brings a considerably expanded sound spectrum to the ears of musicians, sound engineers and DJs.
- - The design, on the other hand, has been optimized, checked against hundreds of ear shapes, and redesigned. The result is flat, sits securely and does not ‘carry any weight,’ even during lengthy sessions.
- - Reinvented down to the last detail
- - Without monitoring sound, there is no performance. The IE 40 PRO is designed to provide the necessary reliability. To this end we have even reinvented stage-compatible cabling – the internal cable duct is a unique feature (patent pending).
- - In short: the new system meets high expectations and withstands high stresses.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.