The Memory Mic initially connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth and captures broadcast-quality audio to compliment the high-quality video of your smartphone. Once set up, Memory Mic operates at any distance from the smartphone, as it records and stores up to 4 hours of audio internally. When recording is complete, Memory Mic’s internally captured audio is automatically transferred to the smartphone via Bluetooth, and synchronized with the recorded video via the Sennheiser Memory Mic App, a free download available on the App Store or Google Play.
Sennheiser Memory Mic Wireless Features
- Records and internally stores up to 4 hours of audio
- One touch synchronization of audio with smartphone video
- USB rechargeable Li-ION battery
- Lightweight and discreet housing with non-marring magnetic clip
- Memory Mic app manages recording, transfer and synchronization of audio and video
- Records at any distance.
- Never worry about your microphone going out of range from your smartphone.
- One touch audio / video synchronization, with no effort and no audio dropouts
- High quality sound for vlogs, documentaries and home videos
- Easily attachable via non-marring magnetic clip
Memory Mic features a high-quality, omnidirectional condenser microphone, internal storage of up to 4 hours of audio, and one-touch audio and video synchronization to deliver smooth, wireless audio recording with dropout-free results. Lightweight and rugged housing and the easy attachable magnetic clip makes the Memory Mic a must have for smartphone video recording.
Note: Smartphone sold separatelyCALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.