Be in control of your tone with the versatile La Super Rica Fuzz pedal. If you love classic fuzz tones, you will be head over heels for the La Super Rica. The highly adjustable silicon-based fuzz pedal allows players to sculpt their own tone.
While many fuzz pedals can get lost in the mix or only work well with single coils or particular amps, La Super Rica’s tone shaping controls allow you to tailor your fuzz tones so they sound just as good no matter what you are playing. In addition to fuzz, there’s a semi-parametric EQ for controlling the midrange, and a three-position voicing switch for sculpting the low-end.
Seymour Duncan La Super Rica Fuzz Effects Pedal Specifications
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Type of Circuitry: Discrete compound transistor front end with semi-parametric mid control
- Bypass: True hard-wire bypass
- Mid: Adjusts level of mid band selected by frequency control by +/-10 db
- Frequency: Sets frequency of mid control from 548 Hz to 2.2 Hz
- Level: Adjusts output level from 0 to 1.5 V Max
- Gain: Sets Gain amount from 62 to 80 db (measured at - 3.0 kHz, compensated for internal attenuation)
- 3-Position Toggle Switch: Selects between 3 different low frequency characteristic
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.