The Seymour Duncan Woody SA-3SC is a single coil pickup that features a natural acoustic sound with excellent string to string balance and very high feed-
Low noise, high output, easy installation, with no marring of your guitar. An attached 14 foot studio quality cable & a cloth drawstring storage bag are included.
Seymour Duncan SA-3SC Woody SC Features
- Applications: Quick-mount, passive, magnetic soundhole pickup.
- Description: Moderate output, instant-mount, single coil pickup
housed in maple cover and double potted. The tone is warm and rich
with no 60-cycle hum. Great for strumming and delicate fingerstyle
playing. Includes studio-quality 14’ cable.
- Complete Setup: Plugs into any amplifier, however, for optimal tone,
plug into an acoustic guitar amplifier, P.A., or mixing console.
- Guitars: Acoustic guitars with sound holes between 3.85 and 4.10 inches.
- Players: Kyle Ellison - Meat Puppets; Jamie Findlay - Soloist