The Shure Beta 56A dynamic microphone has a frequency response specifically tailored for drums and instruments. An extremely uniform supercardioid pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise. An integrated swivel-mount with XLR connector simplifies mounting and adjustments.
A built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation. The stand adapter keeps the microphone securely in place, even if it is struck by a drumstick. Typical Beta 56A applications include close micing of tom-toms and other percussion instruments, as well as guitar amplifiers, brass instruments, and woodwinds.
Shure Beta 56A Features:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, amplified instruments, and horns with studio quality sound
- Built–in stand adapter with dynamic locking system and XLR connector simplifies setup and provides greater flexibility
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Compact design reduces stage clutter
- Hardened steel mesh grille resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.