The BLX Wireless Combo System from Shure joins world-class design and construction with simple and easy setup and operation, featuring dual wireless channels, QuickScan frequency selection and both the durable Centraverse Lavalier (CVL) wearable mic for professional presentation applications, and PG58 professional quality vocal microphone capsule for lead and backup vocal performance applications.
Centraverse Lavalier Condenser Microphone with Tie Clip
The Centraverse Lavalier (CVL) offers convenience and performance in an easy-to-use, clip-on cardioid condenser microphone that features simple, no-nonsense setup made for the presenting professional. Precision-engineered for years of use in any Shure wireless system, its compact size is ideal for presenting situations where visibility is a major concern. The unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern rejects unwanted noise for superior source quality and vocal reproduction.
Shure Centraverse Lavalier CVL Mic Features
BLX88 Dual Channel Receiver Features
- Miniature clip-on lavalier microphone for low visibilty
- Permanently charged electret condenser element for clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
- Included tie clip allows hands-free use perfect for presenters
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypack systems
- Included windscreen reduces plosive, wind and breath sounds
- Tailored frequency response optimized for public speaking and presentation
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- Two-color audio status indicator
- XLR and 1/4 in. output connectors
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.