The Shure Centraverse CVB Boundary Condenser Microphone is a professional boundary electret condenser microphone designed for desktop installed sound reinforcement applications requiring low-profile, discreet placement that seamlessly fits within any design aesthetic. Useful in corporate facilities, houses of worship, government institutions and beyond.
Shure Centraverse CVB Boundary Condenser Microphone Features
- Available in cardioid or omnidirectional polar patterns
- CommShield Technology that guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices (smartphones, etc.) and high resistance to intense nearby radio signals
- Available in black with attached 12 foot XLR cable
- 97dB SPL / 70 - 16,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in a wide variety of locations
- Superior Shure quality design and rugged, dependable construction
Centraverse professional boundary microphone offers high quality reliability with Commshield Technology, which guards against unwanted radio interference and portable wireless devices.