The Shure Centraverse CVO Overhead Condenser Microphone is a professional low profile overhead electret condenser microphone designed for overhead sound reinforcement applications. An integrated wire aiming hanger provides optimal placement above choirs and other ensembles that require discreet placement design with minimum visibility. Centraverse professional overhead microphone offers high quality reliability with Commshield® Technology, which guards against unwanted radio interference and portable wireless devices.
Shure Centraverse CVO Overhead Condenser Microphone Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Cardioid pattern with tailored response for speech
- CommShield Technology that guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices like Smartphones and high resistance to intense nearby radio signals
- Black and White color options with attached 25 foot XLR cable
- 93dB SPL / 70 - 16,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in above choirs and other ensembles
- Superior Shure quality design and rugged, dependable construction
- Includes snap-fit windscreen
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.