Discover the incredible audio clarity and reliability of digital wireless! The Shure GLX-D14B98 Digital Instrument Wireless System with Beta 98HC features the precision-crafted Beta 98H/C flexible gooseneck mic for brass, woodwind and percussion applications to provide exceptional digital audio clarity with seamless operation. Features like LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability make the GLX-D digital wireless system unparalleled for the price!
Shure GLX-D14B98 Digital Instrument Wireless System Features
- Includes a GLXD4 receiver, GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, Beta 98H/C cardioid condenser instrument mic, padded zipper case, SB902 rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, USB charge cable
- LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management quickly identifies the best open channels
- Bi-directional communication enables the transmitter to follow any frequency change on the receiver automatically
- Continuous interference monitoring avoids signal interruption by automatically and seamlessly switching to backup frequencies without performance interruption
- Globally-unlicensed 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems
- Transmitter has up to 16 hours of continuous, rechargeable use with Shure proprietary lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Up to 200 feet (60m) transmission radius (line of sight)
- Transmitter has locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument mics and guitar cables
- Receiver Features
- Hi-res LCD screen status display and real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes
- Receiver features remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries, two-color charge indicator LED
- XLR and 1/4 inch output connectors
Featuring a new standard in rechargeability, each Shure GLX-D transmitter is powered by a custom intelligent lithium-ion battery for up to 16 hours of continuous use at full charge. The intelligent lithium-ion battery is good for up to 10,000 hours of use, or the equivalent of up to 2500 AA batteries, providing significant incremental cost savings over time. The battery can be quickly charged in 15 minutes for up to 1.5 hours of use, through a wide variety of power options, including USB connections.