Featuring seamless operation, the GLX-D Advanced wireless with the miniature WL93 lavalier microphone offers discreet placement for presentations and other spoken word applications. The GLXD14R/93 provides intelligent rechargeability, robust RF performance, automatic frequency management and increased channel count with exceptional digital audio clarity.
Shure GLXD14R/93-Z2 WL-93 Lavalier Wireless Microphone System Features
- Exceptional digital audio clarity
- Operates in globally unlicensed 2.4 GHz spectrum
- Optional GLX-D Frequency Manager allows operation of up to 11 systems
- New antenna accessories for remote mounting and improved reception
- Half-rack size and metal chassis
- Rechargeable batteries deliver cost efficiency and up to 16 hours of
- Adjustable transmitter gain to optimize audio signal
- Automatically moves away from interference without audio interruption
- RF back-channel for remote control of transmitter functions
- Automatic transmitter power-off to conserve battery life when transmitter
is not in use
Includes GLXD4R rack mount receiver, GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, WL93 omnidirectional condenser microphone with windscreen and collar clip, SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, USB charge cable, 2 detachable antennas, rack mount hardware, and user guide.