Guitarist love the clarity and reliability of the GLX-D Advanced guitar wireless system that operates in the globally unlicensed 2.4 GHz spectrum. The GLXD14R Guitar Wireless System provides intelligent rechargeability, robust RF performance, automatic frequency management and increased channel count with exceptional digital audio clarity and seamless operation. For use with GLX-D Advanced Frequency Managers (UA846Z2).
Shure GLXD14R-Z2 Guitar And Instrument Wireless System Features
- Exceptional digital audio clarity
- Operates in globally unlicensed 2.4 GHz spectrum
- Optional GLX-D Frequency Manager allows operation of up to 11 systems
- New antenna accessories for remote mounting and improved reception
- Half-rack size and metal chassis
- Rechargeable batteries deliver cost efficiency and up to 16 hours of
- Adjustable transmitter gain to optimize audio signal
- Automatically moves away from interference without audio interruption
- RF back-channel for remote control of transmitter functions
- Automatic transmitter power-off to conserve battery life when transmitter
is not in use
Includes GLXD4R rack mount receiver, GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, WA302 guitar cable, SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, USB charge cable, 2 detachable antennas, rack mount hardware, and user guide.