Professional vocalists request the SM86 microphone for its warm clear vocal reproduction. Shure incorporates their industry standard SM86 capsule with their new GLX-D Advanced wireless system so you can experience clarity and seamless operation.
The GLXD24R/SM86 provides intelligent battery rechargeability, robust RF performance, automatic frequency management and increased channel count. For use with GLX-D Advanced Frequency Managers (UA846Z2).
Shure GLX-D Advanced SM86 Handheld Wireless Microphone System Features
- Industry standard SM86 vocal capsule
- Operates in globally unlicensed 2.4 GHz spectrum
- Exceptional digital audio clarity
- Optional GLX-D Frequency Manager allows operation of up to 11 systems
- New antenna accessories for remote mounting and improved reception
- Half-rack size and metal chassis
- Rechargeable batteries deliver cost efficiency and up to 16 hours of
- Adjustable transmitter gain to optimize audio signal
- Automatically moves away from interference without audio interruption
- RF back-channel for remote control of transmitter functions
- Automatic transmitter power-off to conserve battery life when transmitter
is not in use
Includes GLXD4R rack mount receiver, GLXD2/SM86 handheld transmitter with integrated SM86 cardioid condenser microphone capsule, microphone clip, SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, USB charge cable, 2 detachable antennas, rack mount hardware, and user guide.Note:
Ground shipping only. Item cannot be shipped air.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.