The Shure KSM9 CG Handheld Condenser Microphone is a dual-pattern (cardioid and supercardioid) mic designed expressly for live vocal performance applications. The KSM9 removes the boundary between the studio and stage, offering the finest and clearest performance on modern high-end touring systems. The large dual diaphragm provides consistent polar response across the entire frequency range, for higher gain-before-feedback and minimal proximity effect for clear vocal reproduction.
Shure KSM9 Features
- Dual .75-inch gold layered, low mass Mylar diaphragms provide superior frequency response.
- Dual polar patterns (cardioid and supercardioid) for maximum flexibility in a wide variety of performance applications.
- Class A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier provides transparent, extremely fast transient response with no crossover distortion and minimal harmonic and intermodulation distortion.
- Advanced suspension shock mount system that isolates cartridge from handling and stand noise.
- Premium electronic components, including gold-plated internal and external connectors.
- Three-stage grille reduces pop and breath noise
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Smooth, pronounced high end response
- Upper mid-range sounds accurate and articulate without sounding harsh
- Reduced proximity effect
- Focused low end response
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.