Specifically engineered for high fidelity audio capture, the MOTIV MV51 seamlessly integrates via iOS, Android, Mac and PC devices to provide studio-quality home recording and videoconferencing. The 1 inch capsule element provides unmatched audio results, which are easily monitored in real-time via the built in 1/8” (3.5mm) headphone output. Additionally, the MV51 utilizes a unique onboard touch panel for real-time access to gain, mute and headphone volume controls.
Additionally, five onboard DSP modes optimize settings for high-quality recording of vocals and instruments, as well as clean and clear audio for videoconferencing. The striking vintage design and durable all-metal construction includes an integrated rear kickstand threaded to work with any standard mic stand for a portable audio solution where convenience is required without sacrificing quality.
Shure MOTIV MV51 Digital Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Features
ShurePlus™ MOTIV Mobile Recording App
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional adapters or connection kits.
- Compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and Micro-B OTG (On-The-Go) connectivity. Not all Android devices are compatible.
- 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Automatically adjusts Gain, EQ, Compression and Limiting for polished results
- Front Panel Touch Controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain, and mute
- Built in Headphone Output for real-time monitoring
- 1” (25mm) Microphone Capsule Element provides best-in-class audio
- Integrated Rear Kickstand provides optimal positioning on any desktop
- Includes standard 5/8” thread to mount on any microphone stand
- Includes (1) Micro-B to USB Cable and (1) Micro-B to Lightning Cable
- All-Metal Construction, vintage-inspired design
Designed for use with all MOTIV products, the free MOTIV iOS app is loaded with smart, intuitive features for high-quality digital recording and sharing via email, text and SMS.
Make real-time adjustments to five selectable DSP preset modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud), as well as to gain, compression, equalization and stereo width to fit the sound source and surrounding environment.
Windows 7, Windows 8; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0
OSX Lion 10.7, OSX Mountain Lion 10.8, OSX Mavericks 10.9, OSX Yosemite 10.10; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0 iOS 7.0 and higher: iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus; iPod touch 5th generation; iPad 4th generation, iPad Air, iPad Air 2; iPad Mini 1st generation, iPad Mini 2nd generation, iPad Mini 3rd Generation
MOTIV™ Digital Microphones and Recording Solutions are compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and Micro-B OTG (On-The-Go) connectivity. Not all Android devices are compatible. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Shure MOTIV MV51 Digital Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Specifications
- MFi Certified: Yes
- DSP Modes: (Presets) Speech/Singing/Acoustic/Loud/Flat
- Type: Electret condenser, 1-inch (25 mm)
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid)
- A/D Converter: Up to 24-bit/48 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Adjustable Gain Range: 0 to +36 dB
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Power Requirements: Powered through USB or Lightning connector
- Microphone Mute: Yes
- Mounting Stand: Built-in
- Stand adapter: 5/8", 27-thread (standard microphone stand mount)
- Housing: All-metal construction
- Weight: 574.7 g (20.27 oz.)
- Dimensions: (H × W × D) 128 × 86 × 70 mm
- Includes: one (1) MicroB-to-USB cable and one (1) MicroB-to-Lightning cable