Delivering excellent sound quality in a vintage design, the Shure MV51 is a professional USB condenser microphone which is ideal for home recording, podcasting, and video conferencing. The attractive and durable all-metal design features an adjustable
kickstand for desktop use, and can also mount onto a microphone stand. A touch panel user interface
provides control of microphone gain, headphone level, application modes, and muting.
Shure MV51 USB and iOS Microphone Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- For home studio recording and audio for video conferencing
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and PC devices
- Features 5 DSP preset modes, headphone monitoring capabilities, and onboard touch panel controls
- Includes MV51 with integrated stand, USB and Lightning cables, and user guide
- Includes a 1" microphone capsule element for best-in-class audio
- Connects directly to any iOS device: no adapters required
- Offers 5 DSP preset modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud) that automatically optimize EQ, compression and limiting for the sound source and environment
- Features all-metal construction engineered to withstand the most demanding recording conditions
- Made for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.