The Shure MX153 TQG Omni Earset Headworn Condenser Microphone is a professional subminiature earset microphone ideal for applications in which improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones is desired. Delivering exceptional speech clarity, the discreet, low-profile MX153 is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A / V conferencing, and live sound reinforcement. The Shure MX153 TQG Omni Earset Headworn Condenser Microphone provides outstanding clarity in an extremely comfortable over-the-ear design.
Shure MX153 TQG Omni Earset Headworn Condenser Microphone Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Subminiature omnidirectional cartridge offers superior clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Terminated with TQG / TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Kevlar-reinforced soft flex cable
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.