The P3RA is a wireless stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM300 Personal Monitor System. With detailed 24-bit digital audio and reliable wireless performance, the P3RA bodypack delivers professional personal monitoring to any corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts. Find a wireless channel easily, using the scan function to automatically select the cleanest frequency available from a wide tuning bandwidth.
Adjust the volume and use MixMode technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio. EQ and volume limiting further individualize the sound via the high-contrast LCD menu. With a compact and rugged aluminum body, the P3RA ensures a long lifetime of use and easily clips onto a belt or guitar strap. Two standard AA batteries provide up to 6 hours of continuous use.
Shure PSM300 Professional Wireless IEM Receiver Features
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- High-contrast LCD screen with menu-based navigation
- 2-band shelving EQ with high and low boost
- Volume limiter sets the maximum gain level range for the volume knob
- MixMode technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 6 hours of continuous use
- Power and battery status LED
- 5-segment battery life meter
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected