The Shure PG57 Dynamic Microphone is a very versatile microphone designed for amplified or acoustic instruments. Guitar, brass or drum, the PG57 gets your sound across without compromise. Convenient on/off switch for onstage control. Clamp and XLR microphone cable included.
Shure PG57 Features
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for instrument applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Includes a 15 ft (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.