The PGA181 is a side-address cardioid condenser microphone with a smooth frequency response with highly durable construction that delivers excellent sound. Extremely versatile, the PGA181 is a go-to mic for use with a wide range of applications, including acoustic and amplified instruments, vocals and live rehearsal recording and performance.
Shure PGA181 Condenser Microphone Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for smooth and versatile reproduction of sound sources
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
- Includes PGA181, microphone clip, zipper pouch and user guide
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.