The PGA98H is a professional quality cardioid condenser microphone optimized for wind instruments, including woodwinds and brass. Featuring a flexible, discrete gooseneck design with highly durable construction, horn clamp, and TA4F connector for use with wireless systems, the PGA98H is ideal for both live performance and recording.
Shure PGA98H Alta Condenser Microphone with TA4F Connector Features
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources.
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Integrated horn clamp for quick and easy mounting
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments