The PGA98H with a XLR connection is a professional quality cardioid condenser microphone optimized for wind instruments, including woodwinds and brass. Featuring a flexible, discrete gooseneck design with highly durable construction, in-line preamplifier and horn clamp, and XLR connector, the PGA98H is ideal for both live performance and recording.
Shure PGA98H Alta Condenser Horn Mic with XLR Connection Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources.
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Integrated horn clamp for quick and easy mounting
- In-line preamplifier provides a direct XLR connection (11-52 VDC phantom power required)
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Includes microphone (with XLR preamp), pouch, windscreen, belt clip and 15 feet (4.6 m) XLR-to-XLR cable
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.