The PGA98H with a XLR connection is a professional quality cardioid condenser microphone optimized for wind instruments, including woodwinds and brass. Featuring a flexible, discrete gooseneck design with highly durable construction, in-line preamplifier and horn clamp, and XLR connector, the PGA98H is ideal for both live performance and recording.
Shure PGA98H Alta Condenser Horn Mic with XLR Connection Features
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources.
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Integrated horn clamp for quick and easy mounting
- In-line preamplifier provides a direct XLR connection (11-52 VDC phantom power required)
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Includes microphone (with XLR preamp), pouch, windscreen, belt clip and 15 feet (4.6 m) XLR-to-XLR cable
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments