Optimize your Shure SE earphone for hands-free use with the Remote + Mic Accessory Cable (RMCE). An inline remote and microphone offers control of key mobile device functions and media playback in a rugged 50” Kevlar®-reinforced cable.
Shure RMCE Remote/Mic Accessory Cable Features
Remote + Mic Cable Android Compatibility
- Works with SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846 Sound Isolating Earphones
- Designed for use with Apple devices; some functionality is Android-compatible
- Measures 50"
- Features durable Kevlar reinforcement for years of use, MMCX connectors, and a customizable wire form fit
- Soft-touch integrated remote and microphone controls device playback, volume, and sound for calls and voice control apps
- Apple-certified Made for iPhone features:
- Controls playback, volume and calls, and use with SIRI
- Play Music, Pause Music, Volume Up/Down, Skip to Next Track, Skip to Previous Track, Restart Current Track, Fast-forward, Send/End Call, SIRI, Take Photo
- 1/8th inch Stereo connectors compatible with Apple-certified protective cases
- Some features work with iOS devices only
- Android features and functionality is device-dependent
- Durable, Kevlar-reinforced 50” cable for interference-free, on-the-go listening
- Engineered Shure quality and durability to stand up to the abuse and rigors of daily use
The 3-button inline remote + microphone is designed for use with Apple devices. Depending on manufacturer, model and operating system installed, some models of phones may cease to function, have limited functionality and/or cross compatibility. Some devices may work as intended or with restrictions on remote/voice functions.
Made for iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad, iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (4th generation).
With an inline remote and microphone, the Remote + Mic Accessory Cable (RMCE) offers control of key mobile device functions and media playback for a seamless mobile listening experience.