Featuring Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers, the Shure SE535 utilizes dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass.
A detachable cable with wire-form fit enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation, and a wide assortment of accessories offer premium customization.
Shure SE535 Triple Driver Earphones Features:
- Utilizes dedicated dual woofers and a single tweeter to deliver spacious sound with rich bass
- Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your audio experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit
- Soft, flexible sleeves gently contour to the inside of your ears
- Multiple shapes and sizes of sleeves ensure the best possible fit and maximum isolation
The choice for discriminating professionals, audiophiles and personnal listeners, the Shure SE535 utilizes Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers for incredibly spacious sound with rich bass. Evolved from personal monitor technology road-tested by pro musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, SE535 earphones deliver an unparalleled listening experience allowing you to hear the details of your music like never before.
What's in the Box?
- 3 Pair Foam Sleeves (S,M,L)
- 3 Pair Soft Flex Sleeves (S,M,L)
- 1 Pair Yellow Foam Sleeves
- 1 Pair Triple Flange Sleeves
- Carrying Case
- 1/4 inch Adapter (6.3 mm)
- Volume Control
- Airline Adapter
||Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization, and Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.